As the Founder of the Florida Diversity Council, I would like to personally welcome you to our website. I am very excited to share with you how our council will strive to be a champion of diversity and inclusion in the state of Florida.
In today’s society, diversity and inclusion plays a vital role in both the workplace and the community. As our country struggles to return to the vibrant economy we once had, corporations, organizations, and schools across America will need an influx of new ideas in order to remain competitive on the world stage. These ideas will flow best from a diverse workforce, where people from all walks of life will be able to share their unique perspectives and viewpoints.
The Florida Diversity Council is committed to making these diverse workforces a reality by working within companies, schools, and communities in Florida to promote diversity and inclusion. My hope is to facilitate the creation of a truly open society, where the flow of ideas is unrestricted and everyone has a chance to be successful in their chosen field.
In order to accomplish this task, we will need the help of dedicated volunteers, sponsors, board officers and staff, such as yourself. Therefore, I would like to invite you to participate in the Council’s initiatives, in whatever capacity you are able, and help us to create a positive, lasting impact in Florida’s communities.
National Diversity Council
Read Articles on Dennis Kennedy
- Creative energy
- How Millennials View Diversity
- Lake Erie region to lead state in diversity
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- 'Justice will prevail,' chancellor tells campus diversity conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- National Diversity Council an Anchor for the Nation and the Workforce
- Speaker at Youth Program